Buloke and Northern Grampians Landcare Network
Kara Kara CMN Launch Sunday February 27th 2011.
Stuart Mill Landcare Weed Day.
Farm Tree and Landcare Association AGM February 24th 2011. More information...
The NetworkThe network helps groups operate more effectively by assisting with:
- funding/sponsorship applications
- monitoring, reporting and evaluation.
- facilitating group and network strategic planning
- facilitating group and network training
- executive and administrative support
- extension and information dissemination
- event coordination
- promotion and communication of the Landcare ethic
- acting as a two way conduit between the grass-roots community government – including its agencies and authorities
The BNG Network has worked closely with member groups, bringing in an average of $500,000 worth of external funding over the past seven years.
Success stories like the North Central CMA’s Drought Employment Program make the Buloke and Northern Grampians Landcare network one of the great stories of the Landcare movement.
Working on Woodlands and Waterways with Landcare and Community in Buloke and Northern Grampians
In July 2009, the Buloke and Northern Grampians Landcare Network received $914,875 in funding from the Australian Government’s Caring for Our Country program to implement the network’s project Working on Woodlands and Waterways with Landcare and Community in Buloke and Northern Grampians.